Thursday, January 19, 2012

Crochet Head Band


Here is one headband I made recently (if about 3 months can be considered recently) for my daughter.  It could be an ear warmer or whatever name they all go by as well.  These can be pretty simple to do if you understand a little crochet.

For this pattern I modified one I saw on the web somewhere. It had more specifics that I don't do because I'm lazy like that I guess. I did 2 rows of single chain, 3 (or 4 if you want it wider) rows or 3 double chain each shells, and 2 more rows of single chains to finish it off. Start with a chain to the length you want in number divisible by 3 (for the shells) and add one to do the first turn. I think the baby one I did was about 60 so this must have been about 69+1?Connect each row to the last with slip stitch so it doesn't spiral up.
Ya, I'm not so good with writing patterns. The flower pattern is from here.  One of these days, I'm going to make that hat.




Here is the original pattern that I didn't follow exactly. here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails